Following the latest government announcement to drastically fight against th spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19), Sipartech informs you that its teams are committed to ensuring the security of all its customers, employees and visitors and to making its bet efforts to ensure the continuity of the services in order to minimize the impact on its clients activities.
As of February 28 , Sipartech has set up in all its offices and technical premises (the « Sites ») a system of surveillance and precautions in accordance with the recommendations of the World Health organization and local public health authorities (hereinafter « Public Institutions »). Therefore, Sipartech is prepared to deal with any potential impact on its operations and networks; we adapt these measures and procedures on a daily basis to the guidelines and alert levels communicated by these Public Institutions.
It is important at this stage to inform you of the measures we take daily in France and abroad to protect our employees, partners and infrastructure.
• Raising of our employees’ awareness of the health and safety rules recommended by Public Institutions. We make disinfectant gels available at our Sites and display WHO health advice to reduce the risks of exposure to the coronavirus.
• Requests made to the majority of our employees to stay at home while teleworking. Safety, health and work flow measures are taken with regard to employees whose work is essential to the continuity of the activities and who must travel to the Sites.
• Cancellation of face-to-face meetings and business trips in France and abroad. Sipartech has videoconferencing tools that can be easily used by all its employees.
In addition, our business continuity planning is in place. We are in constant contact with our partners, external service providers and suppliers to ensure, among other things, our stock levels of equipment and cables as well as our interventions in the event of disruptions. We have also asked them to provide us with their protocols and business continuity planning currently in place in their organisation.
Sipartech has also implemented the following measures to ensure the proper functioning of its activities at its different Sites.
• For the teams intervening for corrective or preventive measures, in the field or at one of our Sites, we are in contact with our service providers in order to be up to date daily on the conditions of availability of their teams.
• In the event of an emergency, Sipartech will ensure access to the datacenters and keep certain employees on call.
Rest assured that we make every effort to protect and ensure the safety of our employees and the security of our infrastructure and of the services we provide. We thank you for your understanding and will inform you of any update to our protocols in the light of developments in the situation if necessary. If you have any questions regarding these actions, please contact your usual Sipartech contact or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.